CMM Inspection at its finest.
CMM Inspection Services
CMM inspection services include- DCC CMM dimensional Inspection, dimensional analysis, fixture and gauge validation and calibration, custom gauge manufacture, reverse engineering, CMM Scanning and First Article Inspection to all Industries, large or small Part Inspection.
Key Benefits Request for Quote
- Improved Delivery Schedules Have us Quote your Job
- Layout Backlog Reduction Submit Your CAD file or
- Cost Effective Solutions Drawing to us by clicking
- Fast Turnaround HERE. This will bring you
- PPAP Inspection to our contact page where
- Accurate Results you can fill out your contact
- Objective Evidence information and upload your
- Graphical Analysis drawing or CAD data for
- Full Documentation quoting.
- Turn-Key Programming
- Dimensional Analysis
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- NIST Traceable
- Off-line Coordinate Measuring Machine Programming; submit your CAD data to us and we can have the part programmed prior to you getting it shipped to us!
We run two DCC Coordinate Measurement Machines.
1 Large Bridge style Mitutoyo 40" x 80" x 40" work envelope
1 Brown & Sharpe Bridge style 30" x 26" x 20" work envelope.
In the manufacturing industry today, the requirement to dimensionally validate product is more than just a quality control requirement, it is a prerequisite to doing business with many OEM's. There are many companies that are overwhelmed with the capital required to develop their own CMM inspection laboratory and purchase new Coordinate Measuring Machines. There are also many larger companies that have their own CMM inspection facility but the backlog is causing production problems with respect to meeting delivery dates.
Morgan Precision Instruments is pleased to offer the latest in Coordinate Measurement Machine dimensional CMM inspection technology in the form of
PC-DMIS CAD interfaced CMM inspection software. This newest addition to our already comprehensive quality control calibration / metrology facility enables us to offer enhanced CMM Inspection services to our customers. Please take a minute to review the capabilities we currently offer via our Coordinate Measuring Machines and outsource your inspection requirements to us.
Aerospace / Automotive / Medical / Marine
- Forgings / Castings / Investment Castings
- Static or Rotating Turbine blade segments
- Tooling and Die Inspection
- Airfoil CMM Inspection
- First Article Inspections
- Non-Prismatic Part contouring with or without CAD Data
- Dedicated Gauge / Fixture Calibration or Qualification
- Dimensional Mapping / Part Digitization
- Dimensional PPAP Report generation
- Sheet Metal Stampings / Tooling
- CMM Capability Studies
- Non-Conformance Mapping
- Third Party CMM Verification services
- Forgings and Casting Inspection Services
Reverse Engineering Capabilities
(Refer to above graphic)
1.) Customer supplies Workpiece
2.) Digitization with CMM
3.) Model Construction Via CAD Workstation
4.) DMIS, IGES, DXF Exportation
5.) CMM Inspection
Need a CMM inspection quote, contact us today!